Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"She's coming around" said a voice, sounding concerned. "Help me move her oveARGH!" "You bit me!" he shouted angrily, backing away hurriedly.

"And I'll do worse if you try to..wait...what is this place? It's so white, and empty..." She breathed in wonder and fear.

"Get used to it" said the injured man gruffly. "It never changes, and I've been here for...a long time. Periodically, a new person appears."

"Who are you?" Bianca enquired.

"I'm Sam. And who may you be?" He shot back.

"My name's Linda" She said, out of mistrust. "How do you survive here when its so empty?"

"We have no idea...we just...do. Whats odd, is no one has ever arrived in the fashion that you did..most people just blink into existence."



"You however, slowly faded in and out of view..." Said a booming voice, that filled the air with echos.

"What was that?!?" Bianca whispered, only to notice that everyone else had passed out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home