Monday, August 15, 2005

"You don't want to do that, Bianca" The Booming Voice warned darkly. "You wouldn't like what would happen to my good friend Horace" The Voice expanded, as a hazy 'window' showed Horace strapped to a table, surronded by vicious looking instruments.


"Horace? Why would I care about Horace?" She asked with a gleam in her eye. "I don't even know him. He pretty much kidnapped me...besides, I have more pressing concerns anyway..." She said, walking off.

"What?...but....Horace is"

"I DON'T CARE" She yelled violently, storming off.

"Fine...I see I'll have to threaten you personnally to get results....GET HER!" He said with an echo.

The Adpeople stirred to life, their eyes hazing over, as they began to lumber towards her, slowly getting faster.

"Well this isn't good....wait a minute...the 'window'!" She muttered, as she tried to leap through...and succeding.

"Whew...I'm out of that...hell." She relieved.

"Not yet you aren't, Bianca" said a voice, as she turned, surprised, only to see Horace step out of another room. "You see, I set this whole thing up. Don't need that any more.." He said, pressing a button, and making FakeHorace vanish into wisps of smoke.

"Then...then the...thing...taking people is you?" She spat furiously.

"What? No. These people were taken by it...I merely took them to where they are now. They are mine. I saved them."


"Yours? YOURS?!? Thats ridiculous! If thats the case, then what am I to you?" She said, grabbing some of the evil looking instruments, and threatening Horace.

"You don't want to be doing that..." he said, pulling a thing that looked...well, was, a gun, and pointed it menacingly in her direction.

"Ok..." she breathed defeatedly, dropping them, and putting her arms in the air.

"Good...now, put these on." He 'suggested", handing her handcuffs. "We are going to meet my boss, and decide what she wants to do with you, he said, pushing another button, making the world swirl around them.

"Could have warned me..." She grumbled as he chuckled in delight at her reaction.

"In there." He pointed with his gun. She complied, and nearly dropped in shock and confusion, and stammered "Sa..Sarah? Is...Sarah? I need to si...Sarah? What are you doing here?" She said, looking at her daughter. "Yo...You died 3 years ago..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Evil Bunneh said...

Have fun, Miss Jen.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home