Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It was simply impossible to describe. It seemed to stretch for eternity, yet be the size of a shoebox at the same time. Bianca looked at it, blinked several times, and promptly collapsed, from the sheer shock, the equivalent of which would be, approximately, having an aeroplane fly out of your mouth.

"It... I...No." She stammered, still glimpsing it out of the corner of her eye.

"Quick, move her inside before she looks again!" Said Blinks, with a worried frown. "Yeah, that's a goo...wait. Blinks? You just..." Stammered Yantz, with a look of shock etched onto his face.

"Yes. I spoke....its...this place. Here is where I ...lost myself. Seeing it again... Triggered my return. The things I've seen, and learned... I'll tell you later. We need to get her inside, or we'll lose her too! Hurry!" he spat, as Bianca tried to move her head to look at the ....structure.


(I'm back! -EB)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home